How dentures from your dentists In Naples, FL, can restore your smile
If you have lost teeth and lost your smile, dentures are an excellent option to give you back your smile. A great smile is important to your self-esteem and self-confidence. It’s also important for chewing function, so you can enjoy the foods you love.
Drs. Richard and Maria Linden of Linden Dental in Naples, FL, offer a wide range of dental services, including dentures, to restore your smile.
Dentures are a good option for many reasons. The truth is, dentures provide:
- A beautiful smile, which will enhance your appearance, and maybe even help you look younger.
- Greater surface area for chewing, which improves your digestion, and your overall health.
- Easy, user-friendly maintenance, because you can simply soak the denture in a denture cleanser, and gently brush it with denture-safe products.
There are a few denture options to choose from. If you are missing several teeth, but not your entire smile, you need a partial denture. You can choose from:
- A conventional partial, which is meant to be a permanent tooth replacement, so the appliance is sturdy and durable; your partial is made after your tissue has healed completely, at around 6 to 8 weeks.
- A transitional partial, which is meant to be temporary tooth replacement, while you are waiting for dental implant treatment; your partial is made before teeth are removed and delivered immediately after your teeth are extracted.
If you are missing your entire smile, you need full dentures. You can choose from:
- A conventional full denture, which is meant to be a permanent tooth replacement; these dentures are made after your tissue has healed, at around 6 to 8 weeks.
- An immediate full denture, which is made before your teeth are removed, and delivered immediately after your teeth are extracted; a conventional denture is made for you after your tissue has healed.
You don’t need to go without your smile, because dentures are an excellent choice to replace your lost teeth. To find out more about why dentures are a good option and how they can restore your smile, call Drs. Richard and Maria Linden of Linden Dental in Naples, FL, at (239) 593-0777. Call today!