Dental Services Available from Your Naples, FL Dentist
Regular visits to our dentist in Naples, FL are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding , to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework , to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants , for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Digital Dentistry & 3D Imaging , enhances the Doctors ability to treatment plan and diagnose.
- Fillings , to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings , to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment , to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy , to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers , for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings , to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures , to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment , to save an infected tooth
- Sealants , to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment , for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions , when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Invisalign , the invisible orthodontic appliance
- Botox, Smooth your smile lines, crows feet, and brow furrows
- Oral Appliance Therapy, to treat sleep apnea, and obstructed airway
Our office uses state of the art 3D imaging technology and a complete digital X-Ray system that allows us to take clear diagnostic quality X-Rays, as well as panoramic images and 3D CT scans.
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.